Saturday, 8 August 2026

Magazine info💐👡

 Not  sure if you want to send in ideas for the magazines? I'll tell some about it.

Magazine Secretively is an unreleased magazine made by me. The idea is to gather interests for girlbloggers. Or the angels that like girlbloggers on TikTok. 

The theme is colourful 2000s, with recipes, movies, music, fashion, makeup, quizzes and more ideas from you! Sending in ideas/work makes you part of the team of angels that helped make the magazine work, they of course will get credit for it.

I personally love the 2000s and this magazine is mixed issues like fashion from back then and also what's the trend for 2026? Send in today! 🍵🩰


2 comments:

  1. Heyyy! First of all, I LOVE this blog. And a magazine is such a good idea (I will buy it!). Here’s my ideas for it: I thing it would be really nice if we had a side or something where you gave tips for school. I mean like studying tips, fashion tips, mental health tips etc. And then i personally think it would be fun with a side where you can send in your problems and thoughts and then everyone who wants to can send their answers to help! That is pretty much everything I think but keep going, I’m looking forward to read it!!💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm still not sure if people are gonna have to pay for it or if it's just digital. I've covered the most, but the problems is a great idea! <3

      Delete

Romanticizing school

 You are an angel. The others in school doesn't see that. But in these early ages of ife, you're also spreading your wings. The ones...