Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Practicing French 🇫🇷🥖

​Last week (when school started), I started French class. I have over 1000 days on Duolingo, and in class we’re learning the basics again. And so why not teach you some basics of a conversation? ☕️🦢

Bonjour - hello/good day 

Salut - hello

Ça va? - How are you?

Ça va bien - I’m good

Et toi? - And you?

Très bien - Very well

Au revoir - Good bye

Ciao - Goodbye

Bonne journée - Have a good day

À bientôt! - See you soon!

À ce soir - See you tonight

Merci - Thank you

D’accord - Ok

Oui - Yes

Toi aussi - You too


Au revoir les angles 🪽🇫🇷

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romanticizing school

 You are an angel. The others in school doesn't see that. But in these early ages of ife, you're also spreading your wings. The ones...