Dear diary, today I woke up at 05:something and then went back to sleep. Since it's still summer break I got to stay in bed until 09:00. After that I rolled up my curtains and killed an insect. (I'm sorry to sensitive angels but I really hate insects in my room) Then I went downstairs just to eat cereal mixed with O'boy. (A Swedish chocolate powder mix)
While eating my breakfast, I watched Friends on Netflix, S8 E19. Then since this blog is new, I continued making changes like my current Jellycat status, adding pictures, music and more.
I scrolled on TikTok looking for inspo and realized how many girlbloggers there actually are - and how aesthetic and amazing their blogs are too! Taking inspo from eachothers is what girlhood is really about.
🍵🧁💐🌻👠🎂💋💻✨👡🪷
Then my mom came home from the gym (and store) with mini baguettes. I had one with butter and Rasberry jam. Then again, I continued writing when my friend called. Right now she's drawing and I'm writing. There is music playing in the background, right now its Manic Monday by the Bangles.
12:01 It's actually the lobby playlist at your right side. scroll to Dancing Queen so we can twin!
Well, I have no motivation to continue writing about my day since it hasn't gone past 12:10. this is the end of todays Dear Diary, come back tomorrow!
xoxo Edith
No comments:
Post a Comment