Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Introduction 🥐

​This blog is new and so is this introduction. 

Hi angels, you know who I am. I’m the creator of this and eddanspinkdiary. Don’t worry, you’ll get to know me and my thoughts better now with this more personalized blog. I am a teenage girl obsessing over the 2000s fashion, technology, movies and more, with the love of having her own blog. So I finally made it. I have my own growing community on TikTok, I sew and draw at home, and most Importantly I write on the blog.

Having a blog where I can post long articles and short sentences takes off the pressure to write and post while in school and everything.

I love Gossip Girl, 2000s rom coms, deserts, basketball, girlblogging and fashion 🧁🩰

And I am glad to be spreading my wings with you angels 🪽⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romanticizing school

 You are an angel. The others in school doesn't see that. But in these early ages of ife, you're also spreading your wings. The ones...