7th of August
Dear Diary, here's another entry for lazy days in my life. I woke up at 2 am something to see a disgusting insect which I now hope is not still in my room. Anyways, so then I went back to sleep, woke up at 6 am, just to go back to sleep again and wake up at eight or nine.
My breakfast again was a cup of tea 🍵 And cereal with O'boy (yes today again).I have no idea what I did at what times after that, but I started watching My life with the Walter boys season 3. I have to say that every season it's happy, plot twist, sad, plot twist, again and again. It gets boring after a while..
While watching that I added the Angel TV page. I tried adding a pink retro TV screen overlay, but the coding did not work that well.. I'll try again later in the week.
Posted more on TikTok about the magazine (Magazine Secretively) and blog. Now at 14:40, I'm sitting down in my room writing about my day so far. 🐇💐
Angels. I have some news. Today at six, I'm going to a concert (yay). It's Veronica Maggio because my sister loves her music. She's a Swedish artist..
It was so much fun, I even got a t-shirt with her on it.
After the concert we had to wait for about 40 minutes in the car because of the traffic on the parking lots. We even got through most of Mamma Mia.
Thank you angels, continues the next days..
-xoxo Edith
No comments:
Post a Comment